Pope Benedict XVI

"Beauty... is not mere decoration, but rather an essential element of the liturgical action, since it is an attribute of God Himself and His revelation."
(Pope Benedict XVI, Sacramentum Caritatis, 35)

03 February 2016

7th February - Quinquagesima Sunday

                   Quinquagesima Sunday
    HIGH MASS WITH GREGORIAN CHANT
                  Celebrant: Rev. Thomas O'Toole
                            Sunday 7th February at 5pm
                                    St.Patrick's Church
                                        College Rd., Kilkenny


Be Thou unto me a God, a Protector, and a house of refuge,
to save me: for Thou art my strength and my refuge: and for
Thy Name's sake Thou wilt lead me, and nourish me.


                                                 

No comments: